Tyler Wilkinson has a diverse amount of experience within the commercial real estate development industry.
- Acquired three large industrial / manufacturing properties and adjoining land in Riverside County, California through negotiation with brokers, real estate funds, and other developers.
- Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for all three industrial / manufacturing properties.
- Managed and oversaw operations, maintenance, and improvement of all three properties.
- Solicited and analyzed bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Developed a team including attorneys, architects, general contractors, engineers, space planners, and brokers.
- Marketed vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents and other methods.
- Directed collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Handled negotiation of the sale, lease, or development of property including review of all legal and closing documents.